Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Kissy Bits #13 - First Kiss

The Kissy Bits #13 - First Kiss

We're back after a long hiatus!
Lots of writing has been done in the meantime. My chicklit novel is getting ready for podiobook goodness, yay!
Also, your host has taken another step towards 30, shhhhh.

The Kiss: expression of unique emotion between unique people.
Don't make it anybody's kiss.
Kiss as plot device
Is your kiss only making the right noises?

PROMO: Morevi

Beware of purple prose.
High tension or low tension, where should your kiss be?

Challenge: Write that perfect kiss.

Next show: The Kissy Bits #14 - Opening the Bedroom Door, or: Is it all about the smut?

Show Links:
The Site of Podiobooks: Podiobooks.com
Morevi the Podiobook


Listen to the show

6 Comments:

At 7:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great episode, Kiki! I learned a lot from it. I'm so glad you're back! =D I can't wait until your podiobook comes out, I'd love to listen to it.

 
At 4:30 am, Blogger Robin L. said...

Anxiously awaiting the podiobook myself! I love podiobooks. :) I'm working my way through Morevi right now. This was a great podcast, Keke - definately worth the wait!

 
At 6:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to 'see' you back Kiki. Fabshow and good luck with the podiobook. I'll be looking out for it!
Can't wait for the next show!
Sweetpea

 
At 8:04 am, Blogger Miriam Swann said...

Kiki,

I just found your podcast, and I'm LOVING it. And bingo! I admit it. I write romance. :) I'd put myself on your map, but I'm between homes at the moment. Once I get where I'm going, I'll sign up.

I was going through all your older episodes until my ipod had an unfortunate accident. Now I'm trying to download them again and I'm getting some weird error. Hopefully the server will get them up and running again soon.

Take care,
Anna Marie

 
At 10:00 am, Blogger JRMurdock said...

kiki! Did you go and fall off the face of the Earth on us again? We so desperatley await the next installment.

 
At 9:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiki? are you still around - is this the end for the Kissy Bits? Really hope not, it's my fave podcast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home