File Problems - Resolved?
Sorry about files not being available this past week. i had some technical problems on teh Switchpod side of things.
I've changed all the file names and uploaded everything again, so things *should* be working.
Thanks for everybody who dropped me a line about this, and hopefully things work out now. if not, comment on this entry, and I'll see what I can do from here to fix it. Except glare at switchpod and iTunes menacingly, of course.
Edit: Seems like FeedBurner has a problem changing over files on existing posts. Working on that.
Edit 2: FeedBurner doesn't like my file. Not sure what the solution for that is. i republished the post, and it still shows up with the wrong file link in FeedbBurner, but the correct one on the blog. Odd.
Edit 3: Everything should be working fine. I tested the download in iTunes and it worked. If you still have problems, please let me know.